Service Protection Direct / Customer Service - Harassment
I received a letter from this company to contact them to purchase Extended Warranty on my vehicle. I first spoke with a guy named Eric, who provided cost, coverage, and qualified discounts. I said thank you and that I need to discuss this with my husband before purchasing. He then passed me on to another person who claims that I am eligible for even more discounts. She continued her pitch and I also declined immediate purchase. Then Eric passed me to on a guy who tried to close a sale by telling me that he will offer the best deal on coverage that I can afford to pay on monthly basis. I again declined immediate purchase and asked who I should call back for. He then continued to be extremely harassing with me, stating that I should not need to discuss anything with my spouse and buy the warranty since its my car and that I should realize the importance of auto coverage. He raised his tone of voice and made sarcastic and harassing remarks about my relunctance to purchase. He said I will regret not taking the deal and that I will not have a special discount should I change my mind later to purchase. I was scared and shaken up after the call. Please do not let this company continue to do business!
More Service Protection Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Service Protection Direct - Company misrepresented service 
- Service Protection Direct - Harrassment 
- Service Protection Direct - denied claim 
- Service Protection Direct - will not cover repairs 
- Service Protection Direct - Warning! Will not cover repairs!
- Service Protection Direct - Stay away
- Service Protection Direct - Zero reliability 
- Service Protection Direct - Service Protection Direct - A message from the company 
- Service Protection Direct - will not refund 
- Service Protection Direct - Wrong Business