Seo / Rip off

Ebadpress.com is passing themselves off as a SEO company. I had them do Optimization for my website which was doing better then than after they did their work. Now I have to pay another company to take their spamming, stuffing and irrelevant text off my website, so that will be another 5000.00. I have not complained about a company before and have been in business for many years, but e bad press take advantage of companies and are filled with excuses why their SEO work fails. They are not honest and do not have a money back guarantee like they state!

Gr

More Seo Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ge
      22nd of Mar, 2010

This guy is fighting hard [redacted] just checkk http://www.complaintremover.com and http://www.defamationactionleague.com/

• Eb
      25th of Jun, 2010

This is not a real client. A simple search found the same complaint against other reputation management companies (verbatim) only they change the company name.

All complaint sites hosting this guy’s fraud are acting as a medium for slander.

This complaint posted on Complaintsboard pretty much sums up the problem. We were also a recipient of the fax from Bill Lawrence.

Here are other similar fraudulent complaints.
    This appears to be the work of an offshore startup reputation management. Other reputation management companies victimized by this canned complaint, email us for more information.

• Co
    Santa Ana
    California
    Phone: 877-635-6225
    localsplash.com

A Telemarketer called an implied he was with Google. He told me that my business was rated as a top business with Google. I asked how the rating was done and he replied that Google goes by customer reviews, length of time in business, and web presence. I explained that couldn't be right because I've only been in business for 3 months and don't have any customers yet! He went on to say that Google does this automatically and businesses that have good ratings have a symbol next to their web site listing. As we talked, I looked it up and there was nothing by my business name. He then said that it must be on another search site by Google because they have lots of search sites. I eventually found out that this guy was calling from Local Splash, which wasn't mentioned until after about 20 minutes of conversation, and that he wanted to sell me guaranteed placement on the first page of Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc., for a monthly fee of $199 plus a $99 set up fee. As I understand it, you cannot pay for placement on Google or any other search site. When I told him I'd think about it and call him back, he talked to me like I was stupid for not grabbing this opportunity now because by tomorrow, I may not be on that top list from Google! Everything this guy said was total BS! This business in operating unethically, if not illegally!

13th of May, 2012
    Seo - SEO vs PPC

Effective vs Ineffective
    Does Adwords work? Should I hire a manager? Can I just do it myself? These are all questions that can be answered with both a YES/NO, because it depends.

I have evaluated hundreds of small business, individual and corporate Adwords accounts and campaigns and I have found that yes, Adwords does work and it works well. I have also found that NO adwords does not work and is a complete waste of money, however the reason for that was because YES the company did manage it themselves, BUT they should have hired a manager. If you have the time to manage the account and can make adjustments in REAL TIME, then yes you should manage the account yourself, however, my question would be, if you have the time to manage the account yourself, don't you think you could use a few more clients? In that case you should still hand it over to a manager. Well, don't manager cost money that could otherwise be going towards more ads? Yes they do cost money, but within 10 minutes any good manager can show you how you are easily wasting 10 - 20% of your budget on words that would NEVER bring you a client.

Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio/Derrick Bartulio

Why bother with SEO? Check out the photo of estimated traffic to the number 1 spot!

A little reputation management doesn't hurt. I think even Disney has an F on the BBB????????? Really???

18th of Sep, 2014
    Seo - SEO
    Fruit Engine
    California City
    California

Internet now is indispensable. And because there are a lot of SEO companies vying for client’s attention, a website owner must be careful when looking for quality and reliability. With so many SEO companies today offering marketing services, I could say that our business has found one of the best. I definitely DO NOT AGREE with all the negative comments here. FRUIT ENGINE has proven track record of successfully ranked websites and helped small, medium to large companies have their websites visible to billions of internet users. Try fruit engine and you will see the difference.

• Ka
      18th of Sep, 2014

Nothing is fishy about the business. As a client for how many years now, FE has been the savior of our business. The company works in accordance with ethics and law. No credit card fraud is happening there; they just follow the right procedures for processing billing. I know these because of experience. I have been a client and I could say that the company does not deserves these complains and negative reviews. I just love how FE assisted me from web page design up to Search Engine optimization. I didn’t know what to say more but I this is what I want to tell, that Fruit Engine delivered the quality and affordability I’m searching for. Surely, they’ll be my number one pick among SEO companies.

• Ke
      23rd of Sep, 2014

I worked their before and had been out of work now because of studies. The individual who posted these biased or misleading reviews had been reprimanded several times and not doing his/her work. Clearly biased comments to fool readers. Think twice before reading his/her review. Stop making lies and be mature enough to tell the truth.

25th of Sep, 2014

Clients who are plain bias and who have nothing to say well but to start flaming complaints board with their complete lies. Time for them to go to SEO School to fully understand what search engine is about.