Select Staffing / Customer service / w2

Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:

select staffings employee service is horrible. I chenged my address with them when i first started working but my contact person never updated my address. i called to get copies of my pay stubs and every single day i called, i was given the run around. i have also been trying to get a copy of my W2; they asked me to go online to www.getmytaxform.com/associates but there's no place on that site that i can access my w2. i have been given different numbers to call every time i call and request to have my W2 emailed to me since my address has never been updated since 2008. They are horrible, i would not recommend them to anyone.

Comments

• Ji
      8th of Feb, 2010

I have a similar problem, first of all not even enough taxes were taken out, I earned a little over $3, 000.00 and onlt $55.00 was taken out for taxes, I also wnted an additional $10.00 taken out for Federal tax and they put it into State tax, I live and work in Texas, right now we do not have a State Tax, I do believe that this company should be investigated for mismanagement and other mishaps.

• Il
      10th of Feb, 2010

The reason you were only taxed $55 is because you only made $3, 000.
    You have to be in a certain tax bracket to actually get taxed, it's how the IRS works.
    If you'd like to check out the IRS website with tax brackets, here is the link.
    Before you go slandering a company for not doing what the should be doing you might want to get your facts straight.

• Su
      27th of Mar, 2010

This company suchks for all of the reasons as described above! I needed my tax form for 2009 and they told me they could print it up and charge me $10 or I could go to this website and print it off for myself for free. Except that I can not do this ! There is no place to do this! And this company's attituted toward employees is Terrible! Horrible! Really Really Very bad! And they don't give a damn! They knew I would not be able to get my w-2 at this website. They just wanted to send me on a wild goose chase and waste a lot of my time and then still have to call them back and pay them the $10 they tried to extort from me the first time. I wish my employers would see these comments and change staffing companies but I don't hold out much hope because there are always a hundred other kuckleheaded companies in line to work with this company! It is a damn shame! I would like to pinch ALL their heads off! they do not deserve to be in business!