seasonmall.com / China Sweat Shop-rip Off

1 CA, United States Review updated:

DO NOT ORDER A DRESS FROM SEASON MALL OR LIGHT IN THE BOX!!! I ordered my daughter's prom dress on March 24, 2012. It was supposed to arrive on April 20the in plenty time to have any possible alterations done before her May 5, 2012, prom date. On April 19the I received an email stating thee dress would be delayed because of high demand and low supplies. The email notification said to send a message withe thee order number and date dress needed for expedited service. I replied withe a lied stating thee dress was needed by April 28, 2012. It is April 30, 2012, and we have not recieved thee dress. I theought by giving Season Mall an earlier date, my daughter might actually have thee dress to wear to her prom. I was wrong. I have emailed, communicated via Live Chat and was assured theat thee dress would be overnighted on April 26the to be here by April 27the. It is April 30the and NO DRESS. According to TNT tracking "2012-04-29 Status 13:00 China SHANGHAI Consignment miss connection due to Custom hold" My daughter and I will be out looking for her a replacement a Prom dress tomorrow. What a shame!!! I was planning to purchase a Motheer-of-thee Bride dress for my eldest daughter wedding in August from Season Mall also. That will NOT happen!!!

Lu

Comments

• Lu
      30th of Apr, 2012

Spell check played havoc on my previous message.

DO NOT ORDER A DRESS FROM SEASON MALL OR LIGHT IN THE BOX!!! I ordered my daughter's prom dress on March 24, 2012. It was supposed to arrive on April 20th in plenty time to have any possible alterations done before her May 5, 2012, prom date. On April 19th I received an email stating the dress would be delayed because of high demand and low supplies. The email notification said to send a message with the order number and date dress needed for expedited service. I replied with a lied stating the dress was needed by April 28, 2012. It is April 30, 2012, and we have not received the dress. I thought by giving Season Mall an earlier date, my daughter might actually have the dress to wear to her prom. I was wrong. I have emailed, communicated via Live Chat and was assured that the dress would be overnighted on April 26th to be here by April 27th. It is April 30th and NO DRESS. According to TNT tracking "2012-04-29 Status 13:00 China SHANGHAI Consignment miss connection due to Custom hold" My daughter and I will be out looking for her a replacement a Prom dress tomorrow. What a shame!!! I was planning to purchase a Mother-of-the Bride dress for my eldest daughter wedding in August from Season Mall also. That will NOT happen!!!

• Ha
      1st of May, 2012

same exact thing just happened to me not even kidding!

• Ha
      1st of May, 2012

I am in the same situation as you except my daughter's prom is on May 19, 2012. I gave them the expedited date of May 5th and the tracking says the same thing yours said. Are you trying to get your money back? If so, how do I go about doing the same?

• Se
      10th of May, 2012

@Luvlea,
    Thanks for your purchasing from us. Pls. send us your order number to us: [protected]@seasonmall.com we will sure to find a solution for this situation and it's our concern to serve you with superb custom service. Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused and highly apprecite your patience.

Regards,
    Seasonmall.com

• Ka
      16th of May, 2012

I have still not received any info on my dress and i needed an estimated arrival time to know if i needed to get a new dress for prom. I ordered mine may 4th and my prom is may 29th. Should i look for a new prom dtess now or wait it out?

• Se
      16th of May, 2012

Hi Kaileysmetzler,
    Thanks for your purchasing. Could you pls. state your order number then we can check your order status? Otherwise, you can contact our custom service via the follow methods: Telephone:0086-010-85801971;Email:[protected]@seasonmall.com, our custom representative will always be glad to help you.

Regards,