[Resolved] Sears / apliance repair

1 2173 froude stSan Diego, CA, United States
Phone: 619-726-8198

My name is David Doyer we had purchased the appliances repair program. Sears has been out to our house over three times for the same problem with our refrigerator we have lost over $600.00 in food. We have been inconvenienced for over a month every time the fridge rater brakes down sears can’t get any one out for a week. This is extremely poor customer service. I own two businesses have 7 children living at home. If I couldn’t provide better customer service than that in my business. I wound be forced to outsource or go out of business. Sears needs to start doing business like Wal-Mart

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 24, 2011

To David Doyer,

I'm sorry that your refrigerator is still not repaired after multiple repair appointments. I also want to apologize for the lack of customer service you've received. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com and provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (David Doyer) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.