Sears Portraits / bad service shodey employees

1 Oakridge Mall, 5540 Winfield Blvd San Jose, CA, United States
Phone: 1-888-767-8724

I had a sitting for photos and purchased them and they were to come in on 11-17-08 I called in the morning and was told they did not show up so I called at 4:00pm and was told to call back they were to busy Then I called back at 4:30 pm and was told to hold while she was looking and I herd her just talking to another employee say she wished people would quit call and bugging her and I felt that she was in fact not looking to see if my pictures came in. So I went over to the store and stood at the doorway and called and the girl at the counter picked up and I asked her if my pictures came in and she said she would check and I watched as she did not move holding the phone away from her and just looking around for about three minutes and came back on the line and said she could not find them try again tomorrow so I walked up to her as she was still on the phone with me and said why don't you look for real this time She did not say anything and started looking in the drawers behind her and guess what my pictures were in there. She then pulled them out and checked my receipt and said hold on and then came back with someone else that pulled my pictures out and there were to many in there and she said I could buy the extra ones for 25 dollars cash. I was so mad I just took my pictures and went home. This to me is a very bad company to have employees like this and reflects on Sears very bad I will not only never get my pictures done at sears again but I will never shop there again and will tell every one I know about this as well as the HR department where I work.