Sears Account Careproof I signed up

Y Massillon, OH Review updated:

I have been trying to get proof that I ever signed up for sears account care. I have been promised within 10 days they would show me proof, then it was Jan. 13 I should get something, and still yet I paid a $1, 000 final settlement for something I know I never signed up for. How is it hey can take and put charges on my credit card bill - then turn me over to a collection attorney - and never show me proof that I signed up for this?

I want some answers!!! I am madder than a hornet. Don't tell me I signed up for this service unless you can prove that I did. Yogi Sepich

• A
      May 17, 2013

I just received a letter in the mail saying Important News Notice of Program Change.
    I asked myself what Program ? I never signed up for a program only warranty service. The letter said I have been a customer since 2007 !!! I"ve had a sears card most of my adult life but I've never signed up for any type of benefits program. They say they are upgrading my account an account for which I have paid for. I think this is fraud. The letter says If you have any questions call [protected], It was an answering service for account care. They can't explain anything. They're going to send me another letter to explain how I signed up for this, therefore, customer service is of no use. I am going to report this fraud.

• S
      Feb 20, 2014

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND PAY FOR THIS INSURANCE! When you need them they will only find ways to deny your claim under so many CONDITIONS! Call and find out what you are actually covered under you will be SHOCKED!