Seagate / Bad hard disk
I had bought a 80 gb hard drive on 03 / 08 / 2010 for worth rs 1900. Now after just a few months i am not able to boot up my system. After showing the system to a support engineer, it came to know that hard drive was bad.
Seagate hard drive comes with 5 yrs of warranty still my hard disk is not replaced and i was asked to log a complaint.
Serial number: 6ps3xq3q
Part number :9cc111s302
Complain number: pitsgt10001162
Till now there is no response for my complain.
This is the worst support from the seagate side.
More Seagate Complaints & Reviews
- Seagate - Bad service 
- Seagate - Warranty Process Nightmare 
- Seagate - Unable to register 
- Seagate - Warranty Scam 
- Seagate - External hard drive 
- Seagate - repaired instead of new
- Seagate - Don't bother ordering from them
- Seagate - Problem in New Seagate 500 gb Hard drive
- Seagate - POOR QUALIY OF PRODUCT
- Seagate - Worst company to deal with