Scotts Lawn Service — Billing for unauthorized services
I had a lawn service from Scotts Lawn service in 2011. I was not satisfied with the service as lack of proper sevice distroyed my lawn. During winter of 2011, Scotts lawn service sent me an offer for 2012. However, I did not renew my service. In spring of this year, without my authorization, they provided a fertilizer service at my home. I consider that tresspassing as I had not authorized any service. I called them and informed them that I have not renewed my service and stop any further services at my home.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Wixom, MI I also informed them that I will not be paying for that service as I had not authorized the service. Subsequently, I received a bill in the mail. I sent that back to them with a letter explaining that I had not authorized the service and will not be paying the bill. I receved a call at home and a call back number was left. I returned the call and re-stated my position. I was offered to reduce my bill by 50% and pay the bill. However, I have refused to pay the bill as I did not authorize service.
Scotts laewn service keeps calling my home number and keeps leaving me messages.
More Scotts Lawn Service Complaints & Reviews
- Scotts Lawn Service - Scotts lawn service is crooked 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Don't sign up for these crooks 
- Scott's Turf builder Miracle Grow Company - Destroyed my lawn 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Employees Servicing Customers 
- Scotts Lawn Service - DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY OR GET THERE SERVICE 
- Scotts Lawn Service - POOR SERVICE 
- Scotts Lawn Care - misrepresentation of service
- Scotts Lawn Service - Lawn care 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Weeds 
- Scotts Lawn Service - Poor service, Lies about Service