[Resolved] Scoota Mart / Disappointed

I have ordered a scooter from ScootaMart website and never received my order because it was cancelled. They cancelled my order and never bothered to contact me and tell. I waited for ages and there was no sign of my order. I contacted ScootaMart and asked about my order and only then I found out what happened. Later they gave me my money back.
First of all I'm disappointed with ScootaMart unprofessional service, and the second one I'm sad that I did not received the scooter, it was surprise birthday present for my son. I will not use ScootaMart again.

• Resolution statement

• Scoota Mart Customer Care's Response, Nov 03, 2016

The complaint is question is a false statement, we have never in 20 years of trading sold a mobility scooter from our website. We are not an e-commerce platform and we do not believe this to be a genuine complaint. Please can this be removed immediatley

Ma