Savon Furniture / Poor Quality of Furniture

1 Fort Myers, FL, United States Review updated:

Purchased a microfiber couch from Savon less then a year ago for 999$. Within a month the couch was in poor condition problems including
-Saggin Couch Cushion in corner
-Numerous places were stiching either wasn't completed and/or ripped
-Stiching holding cushions in place totally gone
-Couch looks like a 5 year old couch easily with numerous stains even though I bought the 0 year no stain warranty which did nothing
DO NOT BUY SAVON UNLESS YOU WANT A POOR QUALITY CHEAP COUCH THAT WILL LAST YOU A YEAR

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2008

It took seven years for my problems with a Savon carpet problem to go away. I never had a positive
    results. Savon never fixed the installation errors. The bill collectors finally gave up after "7" years
    of constant hounding me to make the final payment on work that was never done. As soon as Savon
    sells you something they pass on your account to another company who will threaten to ruin your
    good credit if you do not comply with their way of doing business. My ordeal started with a purchase
    of five rooms of carpet from Savons Ft Myers, Florida store. I could write a book about all the problems
    I had, not only locally, but with Savons parent company management as well. I will never buy anything
    from Savon or Kanes furniture stores again.