Savings 2 Go

Posted:

Scam

Savings 2 Go
Saint Louis, Missouri
Savings 2 GO along with some other weird things appeared on my bank statement. I had around 40, 000 in my bank account, now i'm locked out of it for 30 days because of fraud. Now i'm going to be late on rent, and my car insurance is probably going to be canceled. All because of stupid scam businesses taking stuff out of my account with no approval. I had to file fraud. And on the membership letter I received from them it says I did an over the phone membership with them using my card, and my card number's last 4 digits are on there! I hope these people get caught!
Along with:

Real Estate Promoter
Wuyi Tea
Customized Teez.com
Fit Fac.com
Money Savers
Etc...
Complaint comments Comments (38)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  30th of May, 2009 by    +2 Votes
yes, I agree with what was all said. I am a call center agent just resigned with this company, they have one here in the philippines located in cebu, all their accounts are fraud which misleadpeople in using their credit cards, I hope that the their activities would be investigated. They dont scam only their customers but also their employees.
A  10th of Feb, 2009 by    +1 Votes
These #s did it to me too!! I just found out!!! I would not know if I didn't look more into it. did you ever get paid back your money? is there anything I should do besides call them and my bank? who can I report them too? u can email me at sachisadam@gmail.com if you have suggestions by the way my name is adam. thanks
N  13th of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I received the sticker in the mail like a month ago and shredded it thinking nothing of it. I was charged $14.95 and dont know why. They said i gave them my email address saying i wanted to sign up for this. How do you get my card number from my email address. Suspicious. They are suppose to refund me my money, but we will see.
A  21st of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Just discovered this on my account, 14.95. What the heck? I never got a call about this or anything! It's a business card I rarely use.
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I too have been scamed by savings 2 go and liesure whoever!!! I purchesed the smooth away online and then 2 months later these 2 14.95 charges started to show on my bank acct!!! I had to file for fraud and close my acct and reopen a new one cause of them and oh yeah 2 moths later still no smooth away lol! dont order anything online for any as aeen on t. v. gimicks it will cost you alot of time to sort things out!!!
A  28th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Happened to me too.
I saw $14.95 debit in my account.. This aass hole fraud should be caught immidiately.

My bank asked me to call 1-800-448-1944 .
N  30th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
The call center is ran by Christopher Pallante who lives in Florida while the site is ran by Luciano Castro. I got this info by talking to one of their agents. They look like they are running a bogus center, scamming many people.
A  2nd of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Savings 2 Go is a clever SCAM: They attach themselves to an online $10 rebate for a product you are purchasing (from an infomercial). After submitting your credit card information for the product, you are only asked if you want a rebate. If you click "yes", then--every month-- a $14.95 charge appears on your credit card that you cannot account for.
BTW, you won't see your $10 rebate either. I sent them every computer receipt & printout I had & they simply said "not a valid receipt" They are BS (as in beneath ###)!
Call 800-448-0166 and demand cancellation. Then, call the Better Business Bureau.
N  16th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I got a call from a lovely young gentlemen shortly after purchasing some shoes online. He offered me an opportunity to TRY a program free. I gladly obliged, received my sticker, and unlike you [censor]s actually READ about the programs. Turns out you actually save a ton of money when you use them, instead of crying about them like slow kids. If I were you, and was illiterate or bereft of hearing, I probably just would not give my credit card out. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU. AND I HOPE YOU NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK. SAVINGS 2 GO IS AWESOME. LEISURE PLUS 4 LIFE.

and all you cry baby's quit acting like your doing something and do something
N  10th of Aug, 2009 by    +1 Votes
unauthorized credit card charges were made using my credit card without my permission.
N  3rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is how it works. after buying something online or to some stores in partner with savings to go. some of your informations like your name, address, phone nos. & the last 4 digits of credit card will be kept. after several days or weeks comes savings to go using a third party which is a call center owned by christopher pallante & luciano castro, agents will call you telling that, you being a great customer using your credit/debit card that ends with # you are entitled to receive free gifts like a luxury vacation, a trip for two, gift certicates, etc..in exchange for trying the program savings to go. w/c costs you a little amount, maybe a dollar or two for a shipping & handling fee, now if you wont call the toll free no. to cancel the membership afer 10 days, you will be charge with those $49.95, 15.95 etc.. per month. unless you call to cancel.. get it, they will record your entire conversation as a proof that you agree with the terms & conditions for safety purposes. just be aware!
I hope these information would be a great help for you all..
N  27th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is why I always wait for the as seen on tv stuff to come out in stores — they make me nervous. I bought smooth away from cvs a while back for like $10, in cash. the product wasn't very effective but at least I didn't have problems like this, thank god. scary that it happened to you, though. thanks for telling us all about it. =)
A  15th of Feb, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Happened to me too.
I saw a 15 dollar debit in my account.. now what do i do?

I have lodged a complaint... my bank asked me to call 1-800-448-1944 but the office is closed sunday
N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by    -1 Votes
if you wanted to stop all these scam things, investigate these names.. CHRISTOPHER PALLATE & LUCIANO CASTRO..They have this call call center somewhere in asia that is been calling you...
D  19th of Feb, 2010 by    -1 Votes
I am stunned by all of the comments I have been reading. First of all each time you participate in any phone solicitation or TV infomercial purchase you will almost always be offered two or three other amazing deals...doesn't anyone listen to the telemarketer while ordering their snuggie or breadmaker? These companies only offer their services in this manner, which means whether you decline the offer immediately as it's being offered, cancel during your free 10 day/30 day trial, or wait to cancel after trying the program, you can no longer join. Over the past 15 plus years I have tried a number of these clubs for the $1 fee ranging from companies such as DEAL PASS, GREAT FUN & SAVINGS TO GO. I know from personal experience that these are not scam companies. Sometimes they are offered for a monthly fee ranging from $8.95 to $19.99 or sometimes it's the yearly fee. Either way it appears on your statement, it's the same as anything else...if you don't use it, it becomes a waste of money OR sometimes you simply forget you agreed to it while not paying attention and quickly run to FRAUD. That is a serious claim to make and I for one have saved hundreds of dollars using Savings2Go and can't believe my eyes. Over the years I have been able to save $5 on each gift card I bought to Target, KB Toys and saved upwards of $3 per movie pass. I can't believe how many people there are in the world complaining about the lack of money they have and then have the audacity to slam a company that tries to help you save money. Also, on your bank statements the phone number of the companies is listed (at least with Bank of America & Chase they were) and if you need an 800 number the company actually has the nerve to hide it in plain sight on their web site listed in your materials. I bumped into all of your complaints while I was googling it because I had forgotten my membership card at home. SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU WHO OBVIOUSLY CAN'T BABYSIT THEIR PURCHASES OR TRIAL OFFERS YOU CAN SIMPLY DECLINE THE OFFER AT THE TIME IT'S OFFERED. ANYTHING I HAVE FELT I DID NOT NEED I DECLINE AT THE TIME AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM! PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ACCEPT IF YOU CAN'T TRUST YOURSELF TO CANCEL IT.
D  5th of Apr, 2010 by    -1 Votes
This is complete rubish. CGTS, Inc. is the company being dishonored and incorrectly portrayed as a mis-guided or fraudulent enterprise. I have worked for CGTS, Inc for over one year and it is quite clear that the comments left on this site by people who did minimal research into their fraudulent charges show CGTS, Inc and Mr. Pallante and Mr. Castro as the culprits. With proper research, it is plain to see that CGTS, Inc. is simply a domestic and off shore BPO company that ONLY provides customer support services for a wide array of global companies. CGTS, Inc does not own products or other companies. CGTS, Inc only offers phone assistance and support; and provides these services to upwards around 25 different orgranizations. CGTS, Inc does, in fact, research the organizations it handles support for however, cannot be held liable for all actions these other organizations take part in. If you feel there has been an injustice or fraudulent charge with an organization we handle business with, the best action to take is to lodge a compliant with that company or contact the organization through the bill discriptor you find on your credit card statement.
N  24th of Mar, 2009 by    -1 Votes
If you receive a "savings 2 go" membership card call the number on the back ASAP and cancel this membership. Otherwise you WILL be charged! I received this same card and for some reason I had a weird feeling that I should check it out and see what this card was because I had not signed up for anything. I found this compliant board and read how you were all charged. So I called the company and they claimed that I checked a box saying I wanted to try their services when I was buying something on the internet on another website that had nothing to do with their company. Their is no way to prove that you did not check that box and they cannot even tell you which site you were on when you "checked the box." So call and cancel if you get this card in the mail to avoid charges. They are sneaky and its sad that this is the way they earn their money. Losers!
N  6th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
om g i got the savings 2 go sticker today in mail i dont remember even sig up for it...help
kathy_mccray1957@yahoo.com
A  21st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
The only thing I have ordered was the Slap Chop online. I'm not saying it WAS them, but there is no other explanation. BE WARY!
A  13th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I contacted Leisure Plus aka Savings to go at 888 527 2589...It appears that when buying something last February from an infomercial. they had offered a $10 rebate for trying this service.. I had truly forgotten about it until I started getting$14.95 charges for both Leisure Plus and Savings to go..In talking to a representative named Kea today I insisted on cancelling the membership.. She was fine with cancelling the LeisurePlus and stating I would receive $14.95 back to my credit card within 7 days, however a bit hedgy when, while on hold, I was listening to their commercial and realized they too, were this Savings to Go, .so I asked her if they were one in the same and she hesitated to answer, however when I told her I had listened to their commercial while on hold, she admitted yes, they were and became defensive telling me that I agreed to the service and got a 10 dollar rebate on my product and confirmed the membership by logging in my email 2 times.. I proceeded to tell her that this had been a telephone order, I never got any rebates, and I never entered my email address anywhere.. She tried to reoffer me the program, I refused and she then said she would be happy to cancel my Savings to Go membership as well and again, refund this last $14.95 charge within 7 days.
So folks, use the number above, call them and cancel those unwanted -unauthorized memberships and charges.. Stay tough, they do try to convince you you asked for this.. Hope this has been helpful... Best of luck, .. Guess we all need to pay more attention when we are ordering on line or from infomercials but its no excuse to get taken for something either..

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree