Samsung Front Loader WF218ANW DV218AEW / Black friday ad fraud $999 for pair
On black friday 11/28/08 I purchased the samsung washer/dryer combo pair at the bf ad price of $999.98. I was told by the salesman that they were low on stock but I should still be able to get the units delivered by december/january. After numerous runaround calls, I went into the store to find out when the units would be available. Now I have been told that sears didn't expect to sell so many of these units. I was informed that these units have been pulled off the floor and they are no longer available. I replied that I can purchase the exact same units from hhgregg, fry's, best buys or lowes and that they can order them from the factory and get them in within a week. The problem I now have is that none of the other stores will honor the sale price for the units because it is not an advertised price anymore. I have been told I will have to wait and see if sears will make the units available for delivery or not?
I feel that I have been deceived by sears into thinking that I could purchase these units from them instead of another store and have them available within at least a week. Furthermore, I would like for sears to hold up there end of the bargain and deliver the units promised or give me an identically featured alternative.
To date nothing has been proposed.
More Samsung Front Loader WF218ANW DV218AEW Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung - washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - customer service and repair 
- Samsung Electronics - cheap backing on samsung 8 plus
- Samsung Electronics - samsung egypt customer cart and support team
- Samsung Electronics - dryer - dv 42h5200ep/a3