Royal Index

Posted:

Scam

Royal Index LLC
United Arab Emirates
ROYAL INDEX, i am just fed up of their emails . To all the complainants above, I absolutely agree with you all . RI is nothing but scam . apart from all the issues you have raised let me also alert you on how they try to con new aspirants coming to UAE . first they advertise different positions like customer relations executive, business development officers, sales executives etc and provide different email addresses every time they advertise . i am at least aware of 5 to 6 different email id's used by them . the only thing they have to offer is some crappy business opportunity in the FOREX market . if it is a business opportunity then why advertise multiple positions and whats the story behind different email id's .
Let me tell you ROYAL INDEX who claim to be a set of highly motivational Sales efficient team and licensed by Central bank of UAE, I am a Banker myself as well as a Sales professional working in a very high proffesional environment which you can not even dream of . The details i have given above is nothing but CON . Conning people is what you are efficient at . you using the term SALES is also another type of con used by you . I have nothing more to say as the people above have already voiced their concerns and as i can see you have been quite successful in tackling them . So go ahead and TRY ME . Do not assume that i am a drop out or retired hurt, you dont know me dude . I am just fed up of your fraudulent ways of trying to con people .
And let me tell you ... Every tom, dick and harry does get an employment visa in UAE . all it takes is a little Genuinity on your part .
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Forex / Currency Trading
More Royal Index Complaints & Reviews
Royal Index - What is Royal index , Dubai Doing? [1]

Comments

N  9th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Is this company a fake?I have an interview with them and want to know if I should go
D  8th of May, 2011 by    -1 Votes
This complaint is not valid one.
N  2nd of Apr, 2012 by    +1 Votes
To checkout more complaints about this fraud company, Plz click on the link ' Royal Index LLC" above .
A  14th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes