Rooms101.com / Extremely bad customer service

When I first called them, I was so excited and thought I got a great deal. I booked my vacation in September to go in November. In October I called the hotel that that told me they booked me.The hotel had no reservation for me. I called rooms 101 and told them and come to find out I had not been booked anywhere yet. They charged my credit card but never made me a reservation. I was so upset, but they promissed to fix it.

An hour later, a lady named Michelle called me, talking so rude and hateful. She was mad because I called the hotel. I told her I had every right to check my booking I was charged for and promissed I had. I even had a confirmation email that showed what hotel I was to be booked in to. She was raising her voice and would not let me speak at all. I can't believe anyone does business like this!!So now, because November is such a busy time of year, there are no rooms available for the weekend I planned. I will never use a company like this again. It is a SCAM!

Comments

• Vi
      8th of Feb, 2012
    Rooms101.com - Don't live up to promises
    Rooms101.com
    rooms101.com

Did a timeshare in Myrtle Beach and was promised a 50 dollar meal voucher I got nothing. Customer service could never be reached and I got the run around I ended up having to pay for all my meals. Called cs the next day and they said file a complaint they don't care. Ltgb 'cause I don't care either.