Rockmusicmemorabilia.com / Credit card charged; product not sent; ignoring requests

Suite 40, 23 King Street, Cambridge CB1 1AH, United Kingdom, Oxford, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered two posters of the 1970 Bath Music Festival from http://www.rockmusicmemorabilia.com and had my credit card charged for them on August 20, 1915. I have not received the posters. Moreover, despite sending three emails over the past few months to the email address on their website, I have not so much as received an acknowledgement, let alone any attempt to act honorably and make this situation right. I would appreciate the courtesy of a reply. And I would appreciate having my credit card credited for the amount that was charged by this company. Or I would accept a refund.

Ra
Dec 30, 2015

More Rockmusicmemorabilia.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      Jan 07, 2016

I made an order on Decwmber 2nd. I live in the US so can understand it takes a little longer to ship, but until December 20 something (I have email records) I hadn't received an order confirmation or anything. So I emailed them and they told me they'd look into it. My order was for $120US and I still have yet to receive a shipping confirmation or my item. Each time j contact them they tell me they'll contact UPS for an update but there is no response until I write again. I have an account with UPS and get notified when anything is shipped to me, so far nothing from this company. I will never do business with them again, even if I do ever get my $120 box set...

• Ni
      Feb 10, 2016

I also placed an order on December 2, 2015. The money was withdrawn from my account ($120.00) and despite having sent three emails asking where my order was, I have not received a reply. I will never order from this company again, and will be sure to spread the word about the companies practice of taking money without fulfilling orders placed.