ROCK SOLID AUTO CENTER / Sell Rip Off cars

Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.6
This Dealership sold me a car that is for 1. A peice of crap. It has had problems since the day I bought it. They say they fixed it but it still sux. 2. They sold it to me for 2times what it is really worth. I am paying around $10, 000 for it when i looked it up and its only worth $5, 500. 3. When i tried to trade it in for something else because it was having so many problems they gave me attitude and acted like I didnt mean anything, when customers are supposed to be treated with respect. And 4. The guy that sold me the car first off took someone elses deal. I was talking to one dealer at the begining and when it had ended he took this guys sale. Then after he sold me the car he tried to get with my mom, when he had a family at home. And then when my mom tried to push him away, he wanted to treat me with disrespect like it was my fault my mom found out he was a ###.

More ROCK SOLID AUTO CENTER Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Si
  3rd of Jun, 2009
I had the same problem happen to me. Today, I finally had it! My car was in their service shop at Rock Solid. That was the 7TH time I've had to go back to fix another major problem. My life was at stake TWICE and yes! They acted like it wasn't a matter of life-and-death crisis. The car overheated and before that the gas leaked. The fire department came to cover the gas leak because of the fire hazard it may have caused yet they didn't budge to trade it in for another car. After the 7th time of the car breaking down on me I finally had it! I left my junk car that they gave me at the car dearship and called CSA, their finance company, and told them THAT WAS IT FOR ME!! The worst thing was that I didn't have any choice of what type of car I could pick. They gave me one car and said, that's the one you are qualified for, when their so-called loan company had granted me a $6000.00 loan for the used vehicle. They didn't want to refund any of the $855.00 deposit I've already put in for the car. It's not even two months yet and I had to skip work today and ruin my 6 months of perfect on-time attendance for my current new job all because of my crappy car.
Na
  4th of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I bought a car from Rock Solid Auto six months ago. Ever since I got the car I have had problems with it. I have taken it to the dealer to get it fixed and the techs there do not know what is wrong with it or how to fix it. They simply tell me they "hope" they can figure it out. Typically, they will give the car back to me in the condition I brought it and I have been having to take it back every week for the last month. If you want to buy a car here it's best that you don't get the warranty because it is through their company, not a warranty company, and you will be stuck going to the dealer and may not get your car fixed. Though, I wouldn't recommend getting a car there because the car I got was a 2002 and not worth the payments I have made on it. I am paying about three times the amount the car is actually worth. The prices are way too high for the lack of service you will receive.
Bo
  25th of Jun, 2010
I BOUGHT A 2001 KIA FROM THOSE TURKEYS & I DIDN'T GET 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM 733 W MAIN BEFORE THE CAR STARTED OVER-HEATING. THE DOUGH-NUT SPARE HAD A BIG HOLE IN IT & IT WAS REPLACED WITH A USED SPARE WHICH SEPARATED WHEN USED. THE ALTERNATOR CRAPPED OUT & WAS (SUPOSEDLY) REPAIRED TWICE BUT WAS FINALLY FIXED WITH IT WORKING OK NOW. NOW THE CAR IS WAITING FOR ME TO PAY FOR $1, 800. FOR A DIFFERENT ENGINE. ABOUT 1 YR AGO, I REPORTED THAT THE HEATER DIDN'T WORK. I WAS TOLD, "FOUND OK" SO, NOT NEEDING HEAT IN PHOENIX IN THE SUMMER TIME, I IN MY OWN STUPIDITY CONTINUED TO RUN THE CAR. THE ENGINE COOLANT RAN OUT & IT OVERHEATED. SO I'M PAYING FOR THEIR MISTAKE. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!
Ru
  20th of Jul, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I bought a car from them May 7, 2011.
I have had my car in the shop now twice for the same problems. Will be number three by Friday morning.
I Can never get any body to callyou back. Either that you are on hold forever and then hung up on because they do not know how to work their phone system there. They treat you like you owe them something. I called CSA Financial to see if they could help me transfer my loan to a different dealer. I was told they couldnt do that? Excuse me, your the one that fronted the money and I was told by another dealership that yes they could they just didnt want to loose the business or do the paper work. I am so fed up, I contacted 3 on your side and hope that they can help end this slim ball dealership from doing this to other consumers. I am a single mother with 3 children one with a disability and I can not afford to miss work or be with out a vehicle. This dealership should be put out of business and made to pay back the consumers that they have and continue to rip off. I am not backing down. Get ready!!
Ma
  17th of Jun, 2012
My rating of this company is a desired 0. This company sells lemons at a high mark-up. They also offer 3 packages, silver, gold and platinum (all 3 are the same, just garbage). Paying the high price for a platinum package means that when your car breaks down, you will definitely have to bring your car at the most inconvenient time, that is if your lucky enough to reach them when their mechanics are not on lunch which is all day everyday. They also say 500 down???? What a joke, expect to pay 1000 to 1500 for down payment. Also the crooked CSA finance company will harass you and make random charges from time to time for no reason at all. You are better off going somewhere else, anywhere else, paying cash or taking the bus. These money hungry scam artists should be shut down but unfortunately not everyone that gets screwed over is smart enough to report them.
St
  27th of Apr, 2013
Rock Solid sold me a 04 Kia Armante and they had it more than I did. They could never find why it would shut off in traffic. My life and kids were at stake numerous times. I was only given a loaner once in over a year. The car was not driveable most of the year I had it. They claim on scam report to never repo a vehicle. They took possession of my lemon after towing it to them Jan 2013 (80.00). I had used all the tows in my warranty the first few months, if that tells you anything. I was suck at home over two weeks with no payment due. They had the gull to take possession from the shop they day it was due and no are taking me to court. Be ware of them. You can think people on numerous sights are picking on them but, why take time out of your day to post about them? I wish someone would've warned me. I do have a file started at the Attorney Generals Office as of 5 months ago for future issues with this companies fraudulent practices. You can also contact me if you would like to submit a notarized letter towards your experience and their ethics and morals. Also, I feel a class action suit should be next after, I respond and sue them for the lemon I could never use for purpose intended.
Sh
  5th of May, 2014
Rock Solid sells lemons and CSA finances them...My 2008 Chevy Aveo has been in their 'Rock Solid's' shop at least 10 times last year and yes they have that crappy warranty and the mechanics are incompetent because i kept taking it back for the same thing over and over again. It got to the point that Enterprise car rental knew me by name when I walked in. The nutballs that work for CSA are rude and disrespectful as hell and I have never in my life dealt with people so rude that work with people. I told them to come and get that piece of crap car and they finally did thank goodness. My credit is already jacked up so whatever. I am going to get an attorney involved to go over that crappy contract. But in the meantime, I went to a REAL dealership and got a 2012 Nissan Versa. I live in Mesa and work in Coolidge and I needed a reliable vehicle that will not break down on me every 2 weeks in the hot desert with my 10 month old grandson in it.
These people should be ashamed of themselves. If I wanted to buy a lemon, I would have went to the grocery store!!!

Miguel, and that other one needs prayer

anyone have any tips to help me find a good attorney email me at tune2me2@yahoo.com