Riviera Pools / Pool manufacturing

1 Avondale, AZ, United States Review updated:

I have had my pool for 2 years and my pop-ups and salt systems doesn't work and now I am going to have to contact a contractor to fix or replace these items and it is going to cost me an estimate of $ 1, 500.00 to get my pool up and running. I had completly paid my balance with them. I would like a full refund for what I am going to have to pay to get my pool fixed.

Regina Melchor
806 S 117th Drive
Avondale AZ 85323

More Riviera Pools Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Lo
  21st of Apr, 2009

Regina,

I am in the same boat. I dont know who you called, but I called A&A in Phoenix. The part that has the gears is what broke on my pool, not even 7 months old. The person I spoke with was extremely helpful. Seems we all got ripped off. Their number is 800-851-8492 if you want to call them for an estimate, may be worth a shot.

El
  11th of May, 2009

Regina,

I can't tell you how much money I've spent having this piece of junk repaired. Here I am online at 2:00 AM trying to find replacement parts, again. Hopefully this time, I won't have to pay $320.00 to have 5 plastic balls replaced. I understand from a former employee that the person that jimmy rigged these units for Riviera Pools is working on a "new and improved" replacement unit. Easy for him since he created the defective parts in the first place, knowing the original wouldn't last a full year without repair. AND he has the fix! So much for the Lifetime Warranty. How is this company getting away with this? They're protected under Chapter 7, who's protecting the consumer?

Elizabeth