Found their ad on www.Hellotrade.com, seemed great until I saw the site. Emailed them and a miss anna got back to me, very pushy with all the usual tactics, buy 20 units get 20% off etc.
Inquired if I could use escrow and got back "we only accept money gram and wire transfer". Kept pushing as to why they dont use secure payment options, no response... And theres a reason for that... They are a scammmm!!! Beware of this company, do not buy anything from them. Follow these rules.
1. ) never pay money gram or wire transfer, both are untraceable and scammers love em
2. ) beware of companies with gmail, hotmail or yahoo contact, also untraceable
3. ) notice the "echoz" in their domain, its a free url shortening service, scammers love those too.
4. ) if iphones cost 1/3 price from them and they still offer 20% off with huge purchases... Its a scam!!!
5. ) notice the big long list of popular products? Dead giveaway too, scammers claim to have it all to scam all.
In conclusion sure I didnt buy from rima, but check out these here sites below, look familiar? One, sql trades has complaints on here as well... For guess what? Scamming!
And heres the fake shipping company they use! Note the "echoz" in that too!