Riddex / It does not work at all

Have used this product 4 years now and NEVER has it done a thing 2 control bugs. Honestly, actually it’s worse!! These things simply don't work and I WILL be making a small web page stating this, Its false advertising. It has not been tested, just assumed. Just because I am using older digital bug zappers does not mean the newer ones work. They do not work. I will also file with the better business bureau, consumer protection agency and local/state attorney general's office.

Va

Comments

• Le
      4th of Dec, 2008

I purchased 2 reddex plus for my home and i have had no luck with this product it does not do what they say it is supposed t.To dayu i set 2 mouse traps and within 5 hours i got 2 mice one in each trap.So i would suggest to any one who is looking to buy theses they check it out first i wish i had checked the complaints on the internet first.

L.Terlizzi

• Su
      28th of Feb, 2010

IT doesnt work at all and the worst is that when you buy it they sell your information to alot of companies including the credit card, i had at least 3 diffrent companies or scammers charging my credit card every month for what they call a membership fees and when i called them to refund the amount they told me that they got my information from the riddex plus website, please include that when you sue them