Resveratrol Ultra / Free Trial of Resveratrol Ultra is a Scam

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I placed my free trial order for Reversatrol Ultra on 4/3/09. Website said that estimated delivery on 4/7/09. I did not receive my product until the 4/20/09. On 4/18, I was charged $88 for the next 30 day supply and when I called to cancel my subscription on 4/22 and to request a refund for the $88, I was told I exceeded my 14 day trial period. I was also told that according to the Reversatrol website, I was to call to extend my 14-day trial period if I had not received my product within that time period. After I got off the phone, I went back to the free-trial website. No such warning/instruction was provided on the web pages. The free-trial is a scam. Unless you are sure you want the product (which I have no intention on trying anymore), don't count on the free-trial. Also, forget about the 30-day money back guarantee.

Sc

Comments

• Ka
      11th of May, 2009

I ordered the FREE trial and received my trial bottle and was soon after charged for $88. and some change for future shipments that I had not authorized. I tried to call the company to cancel my subscription.( A membership I didn't know existed.) and was put on hold to listen to music what seemed like forever as I had put my phone on speaker and cleaned my house while I waited. The call ended by a message telling me that a rep was not available. I ended up having to change my bank account number to keep the robbers out. WHAT A SCAM!!! I would advise everyone to BEWARE and to go a reputable pharmacy site and buy their own Resveratrol for a fraction of the cost. The Free trial is a SCAM.

11th of May, 2009

Here's how I'm solving this. You can read my complaint under Jay Alex.
    My advice if you choose to cancel.
    1. Do so immediately either when the product arrives or when you notice the charge to your account. Essentially, before 15 days has passed from the date you order.
    2. Cancel your debit card or report your credit card stolen and get a new card immediately to avoid future charges. Place a fraud complaint with your bank or credit card.
    3. RETURN the stuff. You have 15 days from the date it was shipped to obtain a refund as they state in their REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY. So if you call find out what day it shipped. Chances are you are within the 15 days still. WATCH OUT for the operators they will tell you to keep the stuff. Yeah right! And they will not give you a Refund Merchandise Authorization number. So mail it back with a tracking number from either the post office or UPS.
    4. If you do call be sure to get the full name of the person you are speaking too. I believe these calls are outsourced to India. No offense. Because the people you talk to have accents and american names like Mary Daniels, Justin Anderson. Be sure to get a confirmation number of the cancellation. This is important info to give to your banks or credit card fraud dept. Also kept the email confirmation form the company that was sent to your email. Documentation goes a long way to getting your money back.
    Lastly...
    5. If you are truly interested in using this stuff, go to Puritian Pride Vitamins, they have the stuff as well and great offers like buy two and get three free! And it is cheaper and they won't continue to bill you. That's what I'm talking about!

• St
      28th of May, 2009

Free my fanny!

I fell for the same scam & of course the operator stated over and over that "as the terms of the free trial agreement stated" I am not due a refund since I have passed the trial period. It was difficult to understand the operator, between the terrible pitch and nasal quality and the strange accent; she got VERY testy with me when I had her repeat her well-rehearsed verses. When I posed my questions is a format only requiring "yes" or "no" answers, she really lost it.

What a bunch of unscrupulous crooks! I wonder what our Ms Perfect Oprah thinks about it and their practices now!

10th of Jun, 2009

I also ordered the Resveratrol with the understanding that I would have 15 days free trial; however, I thought, how could I possibly get results in 15 days? I went ahead and ordered it and am now taking it. I will comment after my trial. Yes, I was also charged the full rate 15 days after my order; however, I think I will keep going and see if it works. If it does, then I have not wasted anything. I don't see anywhere in any of these comments where people actually gave the product a chance.

• Pa
      26th of Jun, 2009

Yes Jacob82 if you have lots of money to throw away go for it, but its misleading advertising to say the least. I signed up for a 99 cents bottle of 60 capsules, and they automatically send me a [sending haven't got it yet] months supply for 87 dollars. They don't take your phone calls and the web address is bogus. We are forced to pay them decause we have been duped, into excessive monthly charges. Doesn't Honesty and Ethics matter to you ? They also verbally sold me on anti-aging skin cream for 49 dollars.Who cares if it works, they suck and should be told so vehemantly. call me ever so slightly disgruntled.

• Ki
      20th of Jul, 2009

There is no way you can dispute in the credit card ? If you dispute on the credit card, will the credit card company stop paying this ###s?

• Jy
      25th of Aug, 2009

WHAT A SCAM! I called the DAY I ordered it to CANCEL and the operator argued with me and said I had a free trial. I called the very next day and went through their automated line and cancelled however on the 20th and 10th of August, was charged the $83.17 AGAIN! My bank has filed a dispute and said that this is the fourth one this month.

Isn't there a way to SHUT THESE GUYS DOWN?

What goes around comes around and these guys are seriously going to get theirs... One way or another... Would LOVE to have this link come up when someone searches for Resveratrol Ultra!

• Ym
      9th of Sep, 2009

Good morning I placed an order on July for a free trail of a vitamin call RESVERATROL I gave me debit card # for them to charge only the shipping cost. I now realized looking at my bank statment that they had charged me on july 87.13 / on aug 83.18 / and on sept 79.95 every charge with a different company name. Of course I called them and they are saying that the trail was only good for 15 days that I needed to called them and cancelled this order if I didin't want any extra charges on my account.. Is this legal or can I dispute this, because I never saw that statement were it says that I needed to cancelled anything, the only thing that I wanted was the free trail ????????????????????????????????? FOR ME THIS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD, and I would like to press charges to this company or report them to a news station...

Thanks,