Resort Condos Plus / Rude

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I received a cold call from RCP. [protected]). The man ("Lee") started a long monologue about what they could do for me. I cut him off after a few seconds, and wanted him to start with the basics--who he was, why they were calling me. (I've heard these sales speeches before, and didn't need to spend 5 minutes waiting for the meat.) He immediately got rude, so I hung up.

Then, he had the audacity to call me back! Asked me if I was deaf or stupid. I asked him for his name. He said, "what, like you're going to call my supervisor? Like you're going to get me in trouble?" in a taunting way. I told him what I thought of him, told him to take my number of his list, and to never call back.

Comments

• Cl
      6th of May, 2010

I too, have dealt with this company. My husband had a contract with them and spent 2050.00 for their help to sell (advertise) our condo. This was in Nov. of 09. In March I decided to call and see what was happening with our condo. I was told that our contract ran out with them in January 2010. I questioned it and was told that She would call her supervisor and have him call me back. I checked out the internet site and found all of the scams. I called the number back and told them that someone needed to contact me or I was turning them in. The next day I received a call on the answering machine from a very rude man. I proceeded to call him back and when I started questioning him. He told me I was acting like his teenage daughter and that I must be uneducated. He stated that I needed to read the contracts fine print. While I was looking for the contract he said that if I was going to not talk to him he wasn't going to have to answer me and hung up. I tried to call them back but just got a recording. I also have tried to get my money back from the credit card. Ihave turned them into the BBB and have faxed the attorney general.
    Last week Jasmine called my spouses cell phone and said they have a buyer and they needed 1500.00 to do the closing. I told my spouse he better not believe a word out of those peoples mouths. They were suppose to email us some papers to read but it has been a couple days. I quess they are trying to find a form from another agency to change logos with or something. These people need to be behind bars.

• Bo
      9th of Feb, 2011

This is probably one of the biggest set of scam artists out there. These are the same people that have run Global Timeshares, resort condos plus, worldwide timeshares among some of their company websites. They start a new website every now and than so they can go back through their old customer databases and try to sign those people up again after about a year. They are located at 111 Gatlin Ave. Orlando, FL 32806, they used to be at 8046 Presidents Drive #B Orlando, FL 32809. The new company is listed under Kelly McNally and Marcel Hidalgo, but the real mastermind behind this scam is Joe Rogewitz. Their Telemarking license number is TC3664, with their old one being TC2806 anyone who has been scammed needs to go and file a complaint at the website of http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html . The corp info is listed under Resort Advertising Professionals, Inc. Whatever you do, DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE ANYTHING, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF. IF YOU PAID THEM, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE AG'S OFFICE AT http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes