Reliableplaces.com / Avoid like the plague

1 United States

I was getting robo calls every day from a company claiming to be Google compliance department trying to get me to pay $199 a month for a front page placement in organic search under local listings. Later I found out these guys are really 29 Prime in Irvine and now the same people are calling me daily and saying they are Relaible Places.

I found out that Reliable Places is the new business name for the sister sales company 29 Prime started so they just basically changed the name but keep robo calling! I have done everything to stop them, complained, asked to be taken off the list, registered on their website to stop calling, informed them that I am on the do not call registry, let them know it was a cell phone they were calling... Nothing has worked.

The first call I was tempted to go with the service they said it was 199 a month for organic first page listings with a money back guarentee... I am SO glad I didn't do it. Just google their company names and you will see how bad they really are!

Buyer Beware! They are also running under several small site names claiming those copied sites are "independent affiliates" but it is their website, their material, their services being sold!

Br