Rejuvenate Worldwide / RIP-OFF
I canceled (on 8/7/09) my free trial before the trial period ended (on 8/8/09), as proven by a "delivery status notification (success)" e-mail I received, so I should not have been billed. Yet I was billed $49.95 on 8/9/09. (calling any of rejuvenate worldwide's "800" numbers sends callers into an "endless loop", preventing them from speaking to a live representative.) per the following terms of the free trial at http://www.mostresveratrol.com/tAndC?PRODUCT=4, I did not need to return the product:
"if for any reason you do not agree with the thousands of studies and research publications that resveratrol truly is the most powerful anti-aging product in the world and you do not want to be billed for it, simply call us toll free at [protected] or email us at [protected]@rejuvenateworldwide.com within your 15 day trial period and you will not be billed for it, other than the shipping and handling amount that you are paying today."
Yet an e-mail I received from "[protected]@rejuvenateworldwide.com" is telling me I need to return the product to get a refund. I paid $7.95 shipping for that trial bottle, and do not plan to return it. This company is a rip-off!
More Rejuvenate Worldwide Complaints & Reviews
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - Fraud Charges to my acount 
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - Numersous unauthorized credit card charges 
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - charges for product never received 
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - Want stop billing my creditcard
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - Never Received Product
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - con 
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - Non delivery of product 
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - Constant credit card charges with no way to cancel
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - Received no product 
- Rejuvenate Worldwide - unauthorized charges to credit card