Real Success Institute / Awful experience

Very reassuring and professional in beginning. They provided the mentoring promised in ealy stages. The cost to me was more than $8, 000, which I paid, thinking I would be coached and monitored as I set up an online business. Aside from the mentoring, nothing was ever forthcoming--no communication. At the end of my contract year, I learned that they had filed bankruptcy 6 months earlier. An associated group continued to ask me a hosting fee. Only then, upon inquiry, did I learn that RSI was dead. I have since been advised by their legal counsel to 'leave them alone.' They literally survived for 1/2 of the contract year.

Ro

Addison
    New York
    Phone: 6076543325
    www.rprs.com

I bought the disc to work at home, i received the disc, they want me to pay 249.00 to buy another disc to get started, i was scammed out of my money. You have my address i expect a check of a rebate back, than i will send you back your no helping disc. Sarah.

• Ki
      4th of Dec, 2009

Hi i noticed a payment from my account regarding the real success institute when i tried to trace them it led me to a site that had the same name.I emailed them and i got a link to this site.They are scammers without, what slime balls, i would liked to pay them a personal visit with my Guard Dog, i bet they would piss themselves before he bit them.