Real Player / Misuse of credit card information
This company took my credit card information when I downloaded real time player. They told me that if I had read the small print in the agreement for the software download that I would have seen that I was going to be charged on a monthly basis to use their "superpass". Since this was on my business card, my accountant presumed it was part of our website marketing fees. Thus we've been charged $12.99/month for a service we've never used or requested. When we called to cancel this service, they asked me "Didn't you read the small print when you signed up for the software download?" Very poor business practice to sucker people into paying a monthly fee for a service they don't need or want by offering them a supposedly free software! This company should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for perpetrating a scam on the public. There are many complaints about this on the web!
More Real Player Complaints & Reviews
- Real Player - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges 
- Real Player - Unusual Charge to My credit Card 
- Real Player - UNABLE TO CANCEL ORDER 
- Real Player - Can't play purchased music!
- Real Player - stop charging 
- Real Player - installation 
- Real Player - Charges 
- Real Player - Free Version! 
- Real Player - ddownloads
- Real Player - Chargers that I was not aware of