Quicken Loans / ripoff artists
I was approached by Quicken to "consolidate because there are some great loan options available to me" I was going to consolidate a home mortgage and a 2nd mortgage to save money each month and to avoid a 15 year ballooning of the 2nd mortgage-who wouldn't? All it would cost me was a 500.00 appraisal fee that would be "fully refunded" at closing. Well, my appraisal came in lower than expected, and the company said they would order a 2nd one"no charge to me but I would not get my refundable 500.00." I waited, did my best to stay calm and tactful in my communications and requests to the person I dealt with. Only to find out the 2nd appraisal was higher but still not high enough to complete the loan process. Of course they have you sign a sheet in regard to the 500.00. It is entitled a "non-refundable fee." Before signing I contacted the broker who said to ignore that, quicken just does that for their clients and it also says that if loan is not completed no refund on the 500.00.gotcha!!~jerksNow I am screwed!!!
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - mortgage on a home.
- Quicken Loans - refinance a home mortgage
- Quicken Loans - mortgage late filing fee charges
- Quicken Loans - quicken loans continuous calls
- Quicken Loans - harassing calls on refinance