puppies234 / NOT AT ALL

1 Newport, RI, United States Review updated:

I THINK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING RUDE THING ABOUT PUPPIES234 HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO AND YOU ARE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL FOR BAD MOUTHNG ABOUT THEM THAT IS RUDE!!! DEE WAS NICE TO ME AND I WOULD HAVE TO SAY YOU ARE CALLING HER HOME WHERE SHE HAS TO MULTITASK EVERYTHING LIKE THE PHONECALLS KIDS LAUNDRY DOGS ETC...DO YOU UNDERSTAND?I DO BECUSE I DO THE SAME THING...DEE IF YOU ARE READING THIS I DO HAVE TO SAY I RESPECT YOU SCREW THESE RUDE PEOPLE ON HERE OH BY THE WAY I AM EXCITED FOR CHARLIE THANKYOU

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Mar, 2010

I received a 10 weeks old yorkiepoo from puppies234, She said he would be dropped off Sunday at 2pm, Yes! she came at 215pm. And was not rude or nasty. She had a couple more deliveries to make. But I donot regret one bit of purchasing my puppy from them. He didnt eat, and had loose stool, and did not drink... BUT!!! IF YOU READ THEIR WEBSITE YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO! Thats what the syringe, cottage cheese, pedialyte is for.. I took him to the vet a week later .. OMG! COMPLETELY HEALTHY PUPPY. So if you wear your heart on your shoulders and cannot take people talking to you rude because you probably asked stupid questions when you called or didnt read the info on the website IM SORRY FOR YOU! CAUSE... I LOVE MY DEAR MOJO>>>>thankyou puppies234...

GREATFUL OWNER IN JERSEY CITY

• Ke
      7th of Sep, 2010

I am thinking about purchasing a pomeranian from this site.. just wondering if anyone else has purchased one and what your experience has been like, thank you.