Protea Coin Group / Useless company that does not care

1 United States

Our alarm system have been given problems, coin is not picking up signal, we informed coin about this, 3 weeks later very frustrated and irritated about the incompetence don't care passing the buck attitude of not just one person but many. My experience as a client when contacting them even the receptionist informed me that she is concerned because all their client's are cancelling - SHOCKING!!! Then she put me through to Pamla - incorrect person, she then put me through to Michelle, wrong person, then I was directed to Vincent, not there. I got so fed up I asked to speak to Danie Jordaan, they informed me he is in a meeting. Spoke to his PA, he is actually in Free State, does anybody in this company know what the hell is going on? Technical guys have been out to us 3 times, charged us in total R1000.00 call out fees, every time they say it's fine now, we then let our alarm go off NO RESPONSE FROM COIN!!! Now they phone me and want to send out another technician - this is ridicules, what and charge me again?? We are paying you to protect our lives in a case where we are in danger. Clearly they do not care about this fact!! I am discussed in my experience with this company!

More Protea Coin Group Complaints & Reviews