PropTiger

Posted: Mar 17, 2017 by

False commitment from proptiger

Pune, India
proptiger.com
I have booked flat at vastuviva through proptiger. At the time of booking narendra & anup from proptiger promise me benefit of rs25000. Flat registration, agreement & loan process is already completed. I tried to followup with proptiger many times but they are not responding at all.

I think I took wrong decision of purchasing flat through proptiger. So my suggestion to all is do not purchase anything from proptiger at all.

Manoj sawant
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Condo and Home Owners Associations

Comments

N  20th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Mr. Manoj,

As per the telephonic conversation, we informed you that you will receive the promised Cashback once the below mentioned conditions will be fulfilled:-

"Loyalty discount will be payable after the Builder has received 45% of the cost of property, builder buyer agreement has been executed and we have received our commissions in full from the Builder. "

We appreciate your patience and underastanding in this regard. It has been a plesaure assisting you. Please feel free to contact us at our toll free number 1800-103-104-1 for any further query. You can also write us a mail on customer.service@proptiger.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,