PropTiger

Posted: Mar 17, 2017 by

False commitment from proptiger

Pune, India
proptiger.com
I have booked flat at vastuviva through proptiger. At the time of booking narendra & anup from proptiger promise me benefit of rs25000. Flat registration, agreement & loan process is already completed. I tried to followup with proptiger many times but they are not responding at all.

I think I took wrong decision of purchasing flat through proptiger. So my suggestion to all is do not purchase anything from proptiger at all.

Manoj sawant
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country India Complaint category Condo and Home Owners Associations

Comments

N  20th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Mr. Manoj,

As per the telephonic conversation, we informed you that you will receive the promised Cashback once the below mentioned conditions will be fulfilled:-

"Loyalty discount will be payable after the Builder has received 45% of the cost of property, builder buyer agreement has been executed and we have received our commissions in full from the Builder. "

We appreciate your patience and underastanding in this regard. It has been a plesaure assisting you. Please feel free to contact us at our toll free number 1800-103-104-1 for any further query. You can also write us a mail on customer.service@proptiger.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,