ProcessAtHome.com / Would not recommend them at all

COMPLETE scam!!! This program is being put out there under many different names...eg..angel stevens, angel penbroke, process at home...they don't live up to their promises! I would tell anyone...Don't have anything to do with the name "angel stevens" or "process at home"! It's been well over 18 months since I got "hooked"...yup! $197 I called to cancel within the alotted time and I must have sent at least 100 e-mails and phoned many many times! NOTHING!!! VERY frustrating!!!

Would NOT recommend them at all!!! Even got the Better Business Bureau involved...still nothing!!! Hope this helps at least some to avoid the misery involved with dealing with such an unscrupulous company!!!

Comments

• Vi
      4th of Mar, 2009
    ProcessAtHome.com - cancelled - and they continued to charge UNDER ANOTHER NAME!
    processathome.com
    California

Surely this is illegal?
    I cancelled my account 3 days after joining and they promised me a full refund when I called to cancel.
    Now, months later, I find not only no refund, but they've changed the name of their deduction from my account from Proceshome to Rebate - the only thing that stayed the same was their account number!
    Can I have them arrested for fraud?