Pro Lead Services / Insurance Leads

NV, United States Review updated:
I purchased insurance leads from "Pro Lead Services". I was told to fax over a check and I would receive my leads. Not true after several days of NO LEADS, I called and they said their systems were down, yeah right...they e-mailed my leads. I started to call A.S.A.P., TO COME TO FIND OUT, every lead i called were not interested and never responded to a survey, which I was told by "Pro Lead Services" every lead was contacted. Also, all the leads were DISCONNECTED NUMBERS, AND FAX NUMBERS. sO, i CONTACTED THEM and asked for my money back and got the run around and transfered to different people, which come to find out, the sales people were using different names. This company needs to be SHUT DOWN !!! I would like my money back, since their company policy has A 100% money back guarantee, which they are not standing behind !!! I can be contacted by e-mail @ www.vfinancial@cox.net...Please Help !

More Pro Lead Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Lo
  15th of Aug, 2009
please contact me at pieman1233@gmail.com, i have info you may need
Ra
  14th of Apr, 2011
Definitely stay away from this company, the exact same thing happened to me. Unbelieveable that people are this unethical. Pro Leads is the definition of "fly by night".
Mi
  9th of May, 2011
Absolutely the same thing!!! I cannot believe this company is so unethical. I am lodging complaints with the various consumer relations, BBB and Attorney General. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, it is BOGUS