Pro Lead ServicesInsurance Leads

1 Review updated:

I purchased insurance leads from "Pro Lead Services". I was told to fax over a check and I would receive my leads. Not true after several days of NO LEADS, I called and they said their systems were down, yeah right...they e-mailed my leads. I started to call A.S.A.P., TO COME TO FIND OUT, every lead i called were not interested and never responded to a survey, which I was told by "Pro Lead Services" every lead was contacted. Also, all the leads were DISCONNECTED NUMBERS, AND FAX NUMBERS. sO, i CONTACTED THEM and asked for my money back and got the run around and transfered to different people, which come to find out, the sales people were using different names. This company needs to be SHUT DOWN !!! I would like my money back, since their company policy has A 100% money back guarantee, which they are not standing behind !!! I can be contacted by e-mail @ [email protected] Help !

More Pro Lead Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lo
      Aug 15, 2009

please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com, i have info you may need

• Ra
      Apr 14, 2011

Definitely stay away from this company, the exact same thing happened to me. Unbelieveable that people are this unethical. Pro Leads is the definition of "fly by night".

• Mi
      May 09, 2011

Absolutely the same thing!!! I cannot believe this company is so unethical. I am lodging complaints with the various consumer relations, BBB and Attorney General. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, it is BOGUS