Primerica / agent seduces husband in our kitchen

1 445 reservation roadMarina, CA, United States Review updated:

Primerica agent came into our kitchen and flirted so shamelessly with my husband that I was shocked. After fighting with him and getting past this rude behavior he came clean., he made it clear to me that the agent had approached him with an affair in mind.

Coming to our house was just part of her game. He told me she said it was something to do with getting a rush by flirting with him right in front of me.

Needless to say we are not buying ANYTHING they have to sell, and I will watch him like a hawk to make sure she doesn't call him any more.

I thought Primerica was a company with some moral fibre. No question tho that This agent has none.

watch out for Primerica agent Miss D Brandt

# 605-1492 California Insurance license.

She is not at your house to sell you anything but misery.

Va

Comments

• Bo
      25th of Aug, 2008

dear lady,

it is very unfortunate what this agent has done. it is very very wrong to flirt with someones husband let alone doing it while using a legit company. but please do not blame primerica for this persons behaviour. when you go to your favourite restaurant and you have bad service that one time, or even two times, you don't automatically blame the restaurant and stop coming. primerica as a company has the clients best interest in mind. so please don't let a few rotten apples ruin the whole basket.

cheers

3rd of Feb, 2009

Yes It is a scam business, anyone can become an agent, take my cousin for example, doesn't even speak english and she told me she guessed half of the test for her lisence and she is out there selling it to everyone she can, It's so sad how they brainwashed her, I don't even invite her over anymore because that all she talkes about.

• Co
      23rd of May, 2009

It's not a scam. Yes, "anyone" can apply, however, most people do not have the right mind set for the business and that's why it's not for everyone.
    Quick question: How is her primary language relevant? We do business in alot of spanish speaking countries and we have a lot of our products and services in spanish. Also, even if she did just "guess" half of her license test, that will come back on her. There is no "brainwashing". This is a business where YOU have to be self motivated and YOU are held accountable for what you do. If she truly doesn't know what she's talking about with respect to Life Insurance, she is going to get HERSELF into alot of legal trouble. She needs to be held accountable for her decisions and please stop blaming PFS and their Representatives for her careless actions.

• Ge
      30th of Aug, 2009

Primerica reps are required to go through the same licensing requirements that State Farm, Allstate, Geico, etc. reps are required to go through so if it's true that she guessed her way through the exam and works for Primerica then I guess a State Farm agent could have guessed their way through the exam and their goal is to sell as much as possible as well. *GASP* *NO* Yes I have to say that for a life insurance agent to make money they have to sell the product :)

• On
      20th of Feb, 2010

My dad is a RVP with Primerica and he had an affair with one of his clients which ended both marriages. Actually, even his agents were also cheating. I do blame the company. My mom did complain and the company did nothing. After all, she was a client. And when my parents divorced, he was hiding money from her and her lawyers when to the headoffice to find out his total monthly income, they did not help. When he got ownership, the headoffice was to notify her but they didn't.

When your agents go into peoples' homes, there should be rules of what the agents can not do, LIKE CHEATING!!!

• Tr
      9th of Aug, 2010

I absolutely rescent this company, I started a blog to help spread the word about them please post your complaints please primericacomplaints.blogspot.com

• Da