Prestige USA / Scam - Salesman Lied

Prestige Sales USA
I had a guy alleging to be my "neighbor from Longvue Street" saying he was "raising money for a trip to Hawaii for his baseball team". After talking and pushing his way into my front door he sold me some overpriced books. After saying yes, I noticed the tatoos on his arms, cigarette stains on his fingers and smell of cigarette and booze on his breath. My alleged "neighbor" was a shady and intimidating sales guy who walked away with $40.00 of my cash.

A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
I TOO think that I was scammed. Although, my "college" student didn't fit the description of yours.

I also paid $40 for a set of books on 5/20 & STILL have not received them.

I could hit myself for not writing down his name, phone number, & address.

He didn't give me a receipt even though the order was written up.

DID you get a receipt?

Did you pay with a check or cash?

I feel like an idiot!

I emailed the company since no phone numbers are given on the PRESTIGE U.S.A. website. I HOPE that I will receive an answer as to WHERE my order is.

N  5th of Aug, 2009 by
Eileen (er, "Principissa" or "norman bates" or whatever you are calling yourself when you read this) - try letting people get answers to their concerns instead of trolling 10 threads (at last count) trying to annoy people that actually HELP legitimate complaints. If you REALLY have a need to attack people to make yourself feel better, join a ###-fighting club or something. Leave the grown-up stuff to the grown-ups... ok? Your opinion is more worthless than the ones you try to run down.
N  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
Princi. What a buffoon.
A  3rd of Mar, 2010 by
Me and my sister had a nice "college" student come to my door and sold me and my sister expensive books and walked away with $164 from me and my sister!!! i believe i have a receipt at home and im gonna call and put in a complaint cause this is ridiculous. He looked like a nice young, chinese boy who wanted to raise money for a college trip also. This is soo messed up.
N  30th of Jun, 2010 by
You people are so stupid - do you honestly buy things from people going door to door? I mean, come on...really? You have no one to blame but yourself!

Wise up!