Prestige USAScam - Salesman Lied

1 Review updated:

I had a guy alleging to be my "neighbor from Longvue Street" saying he was "raising money for a trip to Hawaii for his baseball team". After talking and pushing his way into my front door he sold me some overpriced books.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Wethersfield, CTAfter saying yes, I noticed the tatoos on his arms, cigarette stains on his fingers and smell of cigarette and booze on his breath. My alleged "neighbor" was a shady and intimidating sales guy who walked away with $40.00 of my cash.

Comments

• Cj
      Aug 04, 2009

I TOO think that I was scammed. Although, my "college" student didn't fit the description of yours.

I also paid $40 for a set of books on 5/20 & STILL have not received them.

I could hit myself for not writing down his name, phone number, & address.

He didn't give me a receipt even though the order was written up.

DID you get a receipt?

Did you pay with a check or cash?

I feel like an idiot!

I emailed the company since no phone numbers are given on the PRESTIGE U.S.A. website. I HOPE that I will receive an answer as to WHERE my order is.

jm

•   Aug 05, 2009

Eileen (er, "Principissa" or "norman bates" or whatever you are calling yourself when you read this) - try letting people get answers to their concerns instead of trolling 10 threads (at last count) trying to annoy people that actually HELP legitimate complaints. If you REALLY have a need to attack people to make yourself feel better, join a ###-fighting club or something. Leave the grown-up stuff to the grown-ups... ok? Your opinion is more worthless than the ones you try to run down.

• Su
      Nov 03, 2009

Princi. What a buffoon.

• Up
      Mar 03, 2010

Me and my sister had a nice "college" student come to my door and sold me and my sister expensive books and walked away with $164 from me and my sister!!! i believe i have a receipt at home and im gonna call and put in a complaint cause this is ridiculous. He looked like a nice young, chinese boy who wanted to raise money for a college trip also. This is soo messed up.

Jun 30, 2010

You people are so stupid - do you honestly buy things from people going door to door? I mean, come on...really? You have no one to blame but yourself!

Wise up!