Prathana Gas Agency / Booking Not Done

1 India Review updated:

Hi

Am having Gas Connection with Prathana Gas Agency No -37, Rajivgandhi St, Moovarasampet Chennai - 91. Distributor ID - 1068. When I Went to book gas today they are asking for my Ration Card.
I don't have Ration Card in my current City. When I enquired other Distributors they told its not Mandatory. Why Prathana Gas Agency alone is harassing people by asking impossible things.

My Name is Balamurugan and My consumer No - 28534... Can some official take up action against this Agency.

Thanks
bala

Comments

Ra
  10th of Oct, 2008

I am Rajkumar and my consumer no.14508 at my father name consumer gas holder. R/o Blk-j1st/9, Main Road, Ratiya marg Sangam vihar, New delhi-110062.My Cell no 9718225758, M/r Ranveer Enterprises (Indian Gas) is the distributer for my connection.When ever i have been trying and many time they have a endlesshold.I have trying for more than 15days over phone continously for booking the gas cylinder.But i am very sorry to bring to your notic that there is no response and contact landline no does not exist from them. The tel.no 011-6462366 011-26228944 .so I face problem for the booking each and every month. 2nd issue is very critical Becouse gas dilivered by agency supplier his not proper gas in cylinder every month.
pls take n action and resolve my problems.

thanks and regards