Phone: 18007672582
I was also a secretary for over 20 years, I have several customers that have been requesting catalogs. I called Popular Club in May of this year & was informed that the website would be up & running come June. After trying to log on to the web site I again called the # listed above only to be informed that the call can't be completed as dialed. I also called Fingerhut who supposedly bought Popular Club & was informed by the person who answered the phone that they did not purchase Popular Club & is in no way affiliated with them. I am now going to call the Attorney Generals Office to find out what I can do to recoup the $700 I have in secretary rewards plus the $200 I have in dividends. I do see a lawsuit in the works. I work in the customer service department & my company would never tell us to lie to customers for them.

A  18th of Jul, 2009 by
I too have been a club secretary for over 20 years and was not aware the company was being sold. I have redeemable awards and feel the company should make good on their club secretaries rewards. It is also not good practice to ignore the secretaries and not keep them apprised of what the companies intentions were. We collected money from our customers via our contract with you and have ensured payments were made in timely. It is Popular Club's obligation to pay the secretaries back what is rightfully theirs. What kind of message is being sent out across the US that we can not even trust big companies whom we have supported for years. This in totally unjustified. To me the new company buying the business needs to know the defaulted rewards due the former club secretaries and make good on them. They should not have even been able to buy this company knowing the rewards and credits were still outstanding. I truly believe the BBB should be knocking at some doors in support of the club secretaries who fulfilled their obligations. Club Secretary from Maine
A  19th of Jul, 2009 by
i agree with you I am also in the boat with you
A  19th of Jul, 2009 by
agree 100% I am in the same boat with you
A  20th of Jul, 2009 by
I guess I am in the same boat as you all are.
A  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
Thats ricidulous I am inthe same bpat. I think we deserve answers
N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
I have a small credit slip, but that's not the point. IT IS MY MONEY!!! They robbed me.
A  5th of Aug, 2009 by
I think we have all been scamed, if any of you get any kind of info can you please pass it on. I have a customer with a nice size amount credit slip and I need info to tell her. All secretaries should get together and sue them.
A  16th of Aug, 2009 by
Please keep me in the loop if anyone hears further on this - patmcglauflin@yahoo.com
I just learned of this and am very disappointed in saving all these credits since 1980's to not have anything. How can companies get away wih such things. If it was a private individual we would be made to make things correct or be punished for it.