Pogo / Will not provide Customer Service for products sold
I purchased and downloaded a game from POGO.com on 223 9. The game stopped working properly after a week. After troubleshooting my computer and software, I attempted to log on to their download support site. The site is having technical problems and will not load. I then submitted a service request to POGO directly. As they have done in the past, they have completely ignored my issue and closed the service request as if the problem has been solved. It has not been addressed or solved. Please see the original request(starts at bottom of page), response and re- request below:
Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.
If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.
Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
To access your question from our support site, click here.
I can no longer connect to pogo while playing diner dash. The game freezes an...
04/02/2009 06:13 AM
Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Customer Support.
In order for you to be able to play Pogo To Go games on your computer, you must make sure you meet the Minimum System Requirements for the games to run on your computer correctly. The following are Minimum System Requirements for Diner Dash:
* OS: Windows 2000, XP, or Vista with Direct X7 or better
* Memory: 256 MB RAM
* System: Pentium III 600 MHz or better
* Controls: Keyboard and a 100% Microsoft compatible mouse
* Sound: Direct X certified sound card
* Video: 16 bit or 32 bit color
* Hard Drive: 35 MB of free space
* Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or better
Need further help? Try the 'Answers' area on our support site, http://support.pogo.com
04/01/2009 09:49 PM
I can no longer connect to pogo while playing diner dash. The game freezes and the only way I can get out of it is ctrl/alt/delete. I have attempted to go to the download help at Oberon media but their page will not load. I am not running any pop-up blockers and my java is up to date. The game was working fine until yesterday.
Bill to: gen
Order Number: 2784
Date of Order: Monday, March 23, 2009
Game Price: 9.99 USD
Tax: 0.75 USD
Order Total: 10.74 USD
More Pogo Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3