Pogo / Will not provide Customer Service for products sold

I purchased and downloaded a game from POGO.com on 2239. The game stopped working properly after a week. After troubleshooting my computer and software, I attempted to log on to their download support site. The site is having technical problems and will not load. I then submitted a service request to POGO directly. As they have done in the past, they have completely ignored my issue and closed the service request as if the problem has been solved. It has not been addressed or solved. Please see the original request(starts at bottom of page), response and re- request below:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Discussion Thread
Response (EARepMatteo)
04/02/2009 06:13 AM

Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Customer Support.

In order for you to be able to play Pogo To Go games on your computer, you must make sure you meet the Minimum System Requirements for the games to run on your computer correctly. The following are Minimum System Requirements for Diner Dash:

Diner Dash

* Hard Drive: 35 MB of free space
* Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or better

Pogo Matteo
Customer Support
Need further help? Try the 'Answers' area on our support site, http://support.pogo.com
04/01/2009 09:49 PM

I can no longer connect to pogo while playing diner dash. The game freezes and the only way I can get out of it is ctrl/alt/delete. I have attempted to go to the download help at Oberon media but their page will not load. I am not running any pop-up blockers and my java is up to date. The game was working fine until yesterday.
Bill to: gen

Order Number: 2784
Date of Order: Monday, March 23, 2009
Game Price: 9.99 USD
Tax: 0.75 USD
Order Total: 10.74 USD

N  13th of Apr, 2009 by
i had that problem too with that same game at first, make sure you have the most recent version of the game. next if pogo is not being anyhelp to you try contacting Oberon they are the ones you technically bought the game from and are the ones that give you the code to u nlock the game. Maybe they will be a bit more help.

for me i had to go in uninstall the game, go into my registry and make sure that all files for that game were gone and then cleared all cookies, temp files and also when into program files under mycomputer and then deleted the file for that game. rebooted the computer, did a new clean install of the game, and then rebooted again ran the game and it worked just fine from there on out. EA is not always much help when it comes to tech issues sometimes, i had a hard time gettng them to understand problems i was having with a SIMS game i bought, and finally just gave up and found someone who actually could help with the problem.

Good luck if you need more help please let me know i'll help if i can
N  10th of Jun, 2009 by
HELP! I don't k now whehre to turn to for help. The program won't let the game "download". All t he screens open us easily but stop at the oiint of downloading...the small circle in the corner keeps spinning...yet the game won't download...what now. I tried cleaning Java, but that didn't help. Is there someone I can call...I'm 71 yrs old and do't know much about the workings of these systems...and don't want to mess things up by trying various "fixes'

Thanks for anything you can offer, VRobbins
N  7th of Jul, 2009 by
i'm having trouble seeing the profiles of several players. i've read the reply to someone elses e-mail about the same problem and have tried the resolution that was suggested but it failed to fix the problem.
N  3rd of Mar, 2011 by
I have been a Pogo member for ten years, and enjoy the games immensely. However, last spring I tried to connect my Pogo account to Facebook, and a third party account was connected to my account. I have tried to resolve this issue by contacting customer service, but I've been told the only thing I can do is forfeit my 30, 000, 000 points and open a new account with a different password. I am a paid member, and if I did as I was advised I would not receive the games and benefits I paid for. At this point my customer service link was blocked, all correspondence was deleted, and I can no longer contact customer service. I have changed my credit card, and I deleted the old account number until I could hear from someone at Pogo. Today, March 3, I've been unable to get into any of the game rooms. I'm also worried about the security of my Facebook account. I would like to be contacted by the Pogo support. Thank you for your assistance.
A  3rd of Mar, 2011 by

Electronic Arts (EA) Logo Electronic Arts (EA)
209 Redwood Shores Pkwy