PNC Queen Village Area, Phila PA / unprofessional and half a$ work when closing loan
Do not, I repeat, do not go to the pnc bank in queens village area if you want to close an auto loan. The loan officer that works there, steven martin, licensed financial sales consultant knows nothing about closing any loans or refinancing. His work is half assed and he is very unprofessional. He made crude remarks about my personal life and asked me questions about things what did not pertain to closing the loan. And his language, I felt was unacceptable. I practically had to hand walk him through closing the loan and at the end he was suppose to mail in the payoff amount check but its been two weeks and the other company did not recieved it yet. On top of that he forgot to write my acctount number on teh check. The manager there is jamilla moore. Who ever hired him, they need to fire himand get someone more competent.
More PNC Queen Village Area, Phila PA Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft
- PNC Financial Services Group - card center
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft fee
- PNC Financial Services Group - the posting of several od fees!
- PNC Bank - does not value customers