Plato's Closet / tealing from customers
My daughter took a sack of clothes into this store to sell. They took her bag in the back, sorted through, and returned to say that they would purchase one sweatshirt. Upon returning home, my daughter emptied the bag to place in our garage sale and found that 3 Abercrombie shirts were missing, and they had not been paid for.
Shame on this salesperson to rip off the public!
I suspect this is a regular practice, and most people don't notice, because their next stop is the donation center.
I would avoid this organization, because apparently, from the other complaints that I have read, that this is common practice in their stores. They rip us off by taking away our choice of what to do with the remaining items, in addition to our tax deductions.
BAD BUSINESS PLATOS CLOSET
More Plato's Closet Complaints & Reviews
- Plato's Closet - extremely peeved with plato's closet 
- Plato's Closet - selling clothes back 
- Plato's Closet - stolen goods and lies 
- Plato's Closet - ridiculous demands! 
- Plato's Closet - what is wrong with these girls?? 
- Plato's Closet - manager customer service
- Plato's Closet - two notch location
- Plato's Closet - customer service
- Plato's Closet - purse
- Plato's Closet - unethical behavior and lost my items