Plato's Closet / treatment in store
I was once an employee of Plato's Closet in Sandy Springs, GA. On July 31st I went into one of the Plato's Closet stores owned by my former employer to sell some clothing. Once inside I was told it would be about a 2 hour wait. I understood as it was very busy in the store and I used to work there. I left and when I came back they were pricing my clothes.
To make a long story short, there was a dispute over an item. I said they could just not accept that one and give me the money for the others they wanted to buy. However, the store manager became verbally abusive toward me and then the clerk to void the check and not take any of my items. He threw my shoes at me and was screaming at me while I tried to put my clothing back into the bags.
I contacted the owner of the store, as I still had her number. She video tapes the activities in both of her store, and saves them and watches them. She said she would get back to me, but after several hours she did not return my call. I called her back and she said they was nothing she could do.
These stores have no control and there is clearly a lack of supervision!
More Plato's Closet Complaints & Reviews
- Plato's Closet - extremely peeved with plato's closet 
- Plato's Closet - selling clothes back 
- Plato's Closet - stolen goods and lies 
- Plato's Closet - ridiculous demands! 
- Plato's Closet - what is wrong with these girls?? 
- Plato's Closet - two notch location
- Plato's Closet - customer service
- Plato's Closet - purse
- Plato's Closet - unethical behavior and lost my items
- Plato's Closet Mesquite - manager alicia was being racist