Platinum eProducts / The worst product ever

1 Review updated:

The platinum Telecash card, is much like a credit card, with a few differences though. You get an amount of credit for the month, say it's R600, if you transfer this amount to your bank account, you pay them back at the end of the month, plus an additional card fee of R129. For the past few months we had continuous problems with that, everytime you transfer money, the operator tells you it takes 24 business hours for it to be transfered to ones bank account. That's an utter lie! You wait, nothing happens. They don't respond to your pleas, but come the end of the month, they take the money( which you didn't receive) from your bank acc. It takes them at least 3 weeks to refund you, 'cause they always experience technical problems! STAY AWAY! They have still not taken the time to respond to my e-mails, but I requested they cancel this card, and now its blocked. At least they did something. I pray for their sake they don't take money from my acc. this month end.

Fi

Comments

• Yv
      Mar 31, 2011

I had a Platinum Telecash card but I've cancelled it middle last year, beacause of similar problems. All went well until the 15December 2010 when they took over R600 out of my account (I did not owe them a sent) When I phoned the call centre they acknowladged that the card has been cancelled and that a refund is due to me according to their system. I've been waiting eversince for my refund. (over 3 months) Everytime I phone the operator tells me that they did not get confirmation yet as to when my money will be paid to me. There is no manager to speak to and the attitude I get is that I must wait. This is unaceptable and fraud !! They are quick to take money that does not belong to them, but I have to waiit for ever for my refund. I don't know what to do anymore.