Pizza Hut / pizza tasted terrible!

1 1036 S. Main Street, #104Santa Ana, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-568-5411

Horrible customer service. The manager, maria larunao, stated that the pizza mia pizza we ordered was not supposed to taste good and of high quality, because it was only $5. Our pizzas tasted terrible and bland. We asked for a credit on our next order and her response was " didn't someone tell you that the pizza would taste different?" she said we were the first ones to complain about the pizza. We order from pizza hut, and this particular one in santa ana, all the time, and I am sorry to say that I probably will be ordering elsewhere in the future. I hope that the manager at this pizza hut is replaced soon, and until she is, we will no longer be a patron at this location due to her poor management skills. We are in the customer service industry as well and understand that no matter what one is paid, when one takes a job, it is their responsibility to satisfy their customers. The term 'gather round the good stuff' isn't true as long as this product is being marketed, regardless of price. It's the principle that we weren't satisfied, and didn't ask for a refund, only a credit for the next service, which was refused. For that, we are appalled.

Comments

• V3
      12th of Jan, 2008

The dirt cheap fast food pizza wasn't the best thing ever?

Crazy.

• Bo
      26th of Feb, 2008

In this business these are the two most over used bits of crap heard:
    "We order from Pizza Hut......... all the time"
    "We are in the customer service industry"
    The manager didn't become a manager becouse she didn't know what she was doing. Pizza Mia is an inexpensive product, using a much smaller amount of toppings and cheese. If the CSR didn't tell you this when ordering there in lies the problem. When Ms. Larunao refused to give you credit, that was her way of saying "Please don't return." Not a way to build customer base, but you're a cheap skate, so who cares.

• Je
      13th of Nov, 2008

The delivery charge keeps going UP, even as the price of GAS is dropping. If I decide to order again, the delivery guy will have to suffer. Then, I'll worry about what he might do to my next order, so I won't ever order from PIZZAHUT again.