Pizza Hut / pizza tasted terrible!
Horrible customer service. The manager, maria larunao, stated that the pizza mia pizza we ordered was not supposed to taste good and of high quality, because it was only $5. Our pizzas tasted terrible and bland. We asked for a credit on our next order and her response was " didn't someone tell you that the pizza would taste different?" she said we were the first ones to complain about the pizza. We order from pizza hut, and this particular one in santa ana, all the time, and I am sorry to say that I probably will be ordering elsewhere in the future. I hope that the manager at this pizza hut is replaced soon, and until she is, we will no longer be a patron at this location due to her poor management skills. We are in the customer service industry as well and understand that no matter what one is paid, when one takes a job, it is their responsibility to satisfy their customers. The term 'gather round the good stuff' isn't true as long as this product is being marketed, regardless of price. It's the principle that we weren't satisfied, and didn't ask for a refund, only a credit for the next service, which was refused. For that, we are appalled.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - pizza order 
- Pizza Hut - reporting about your putrajaya's outlet
- Pizza Hut - took my money then canceled my order
- Pizza Hut - phone order 
- Pizza Hut - pizza