Pizza Hut — pizza and manager bad experience
Ordered two pizzas cheese pepperoni and bacon got one strip shared between two pizzas
two weeks earlier same thing two pizzas one strip of bacon so this time we called the Churchill Square in St.john's Newfoundland Pizza Hut where we bought the pizza and the manager working gave my daughter the run around telling her come back and let him see the pizzas and my daughter said if she went back it would have been another wait on our supper and at her expense another drive both ways.
He said nothing, he wanted to see the pizzas and her reply was you could have at least apologized this is second time this happened in a row, he replied I would have gotten to it.
Bad service very bad pizza all around very very poor experience
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery