Pizza Hut / pizza hut robbery

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered some pizzas online in June to feed a friends gathered at my house. I had email that verified the order, then received a second email stating that my order was on its way. After waiting for an hour, I called the Pizza Hut to ask why my order had not arrived, and was told that my order was at the Pizza Hut and it was for carryout and not delivery. After that I sent a complaint to Pizza Hut, because I was not going to demand new pizzas delivered to me with SPIT all over them. The manager credited me my money and stated that because of my trouble I would get the usually coupons to make me happy. I never got the coupons and did not care, but decided to order a Super Supreme with a 19.99 and added a few extra toppings. The final price on the online order system was $24 and some change. When the driver showed up, the bill was for $35 and some change. I protested this, refused the pizza, and even gave a tip to the driver for her trouble. I never showed my credit card, but that did not stop Pizza Hut from charging me the disputed full amount. So now, I will never eat at another Pizza Hut again, because this company is full of criminals and deserve to be bankrupt! Piknic pizza (local place) has always made the bestpizza in town and will now get most of my business.

Comments

• Em
      20th of Oct, 2008

The service you used on the internet does not go directly to the Pizza Hut store...it is sent to a company who them relays the order to the store. This leaves SEVERAL orders messed up including yours. THIS IS NOT THE STORE'S FAULT, next time call the store and you will know for sure that they got your order. The confirmation you received was from the relay company.

• Wh
      29th of Sep, 2009

Why the hell were you emailing rather then make a direct call to the store you're ordering?