Phil Long Ford / Computer Advertising via (cell) phone

1 Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 925-226-1100

Monthly computer generated phone calls made to previous customers are a nuisance and may cause problems if the call is received during an important meeting during work hours. This is a fact with me. Phil long Ford of Chapel Hills in Colorado Springs, CO has managed to call me several times during important meetings at work. This has got to stop. I have moved sense my last service at Phil Long Ford back in June of 2008. As of yesterday I have received this advertisement call. I have called Phil Long Ford to have my name removed from the phone list and it has not been accomplished.

More Phil Long Ford Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Do not take the bait. This dealer is caring until after the sell is complete. I am happy with price and vehicle BUT not their follow-up after the sell.

26th of Apr, 2012

We have dealt with the same thing. We bought a car from them and they said all this stuff would be fixed, they told us new tires were put, even sold us a tire warranty. Come to find out the tires were bad when they got the car in, shinned them up and told us they were new, come to find out the vehicle is very unsafe! The front rotors or about .060 under spec, all this was known on there intial inspection of the car, which we magicaly got a copy of from a other employee, so it had all this list of things that were never fixed properly. Then talking to service manager he said well typically if u can save a rotor if its a little under spec. I have attened MMI for mechanics, Tech North, for mechanical design, I have alot of mechanics and automotive, and automotive machine shop back ground and have never used a rotor that is even just .001 under spec. They have specs for a reason, so everything works togeather properly. They think its safe to send a family out saleing them a very unsafe car, we also have problems with back breaks, . Getting a answer from them is impossable, one person says we did the work then another one dosent, then when u follow up they no longer work there or its there day off! I have been blaintly lied too time and time again. VERY SAD a company makes so much money and treats hard working pepole the way they do!