Petsmart / price match

13337 Worth Avenue
Phone: 703-490-8676
Recently I went to my local PetSmart to buy pet food (which I have done for years and have spent thousands of dollars there). I had an ad from a competitor that offered a "buy one get one free" offer on canned Fancy Feast and Friskies. After spending my valuable time selecting the appropriate products and waiting in line when there was only one cashier available, the manager on duty, Doug, would not honor the price match. With a somewhat unpleasing attitue he stated that " he looked up the policy earlier in the day and the Company does not honor the buy one get one free price match". I told him that it has been honored before at this store. He stood firm on his decision not to honor the price match. I'm sure he was thinking I would purchase the items anyway. I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

The problem I have with this, is the same promotion has been honored in that store before by another store manager. I do not need to waste my time on 'willy-nilly' policy changes between store employees. If the policy has changed it needs to be clearly posted as they do not have a problem in baiting the customer with the price match offer just to rescind it when you get to the register.

N  22nd of Dec, 2009 by
You have more problems than the price match. Those brands of food are horrible quality! Switch them to Wellness or Natural Balance.
D  5th of Apr, 2010 by
Wahhh wahhh wahhh. I didn't get to use a coupon. Now I'm not
going to shop at petsmart anymore. Wow. Someone is a baby backed biotch.

PetSmart Logo PetSmart