Petsmart / price match
Recently I went to my local PetSmart to buy pet food (which I have done for years and have spent thousands of dollars there). I had an ad from a competitor that offered a "buy one get one free" offer on canned Fancy Feast and Friskies. After spending my valuable time selecting the appropriate products and waiting in line when there was only one cashier available, the manager on duty, Doug, would not honor the price match. With a somewhat unpleasing attitue he stated that "he looked up the policy earlier in the day and the Company does not honor the buy one get one free price match". I told him that it has been honored before at this store. He stood firm on his decision not to honor the price match. I'm sure he was thinking I would purchase the items anyway. I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
The problem I have with this, is the same promotion has been honored in that store before by another store manager. I do not need to waste my time on 'willy-nilly' policy changes between store employees. If the policy has changed it needs to be clearly posted as they do not have a problem in baiting the customer with the price match offer just to rescind it when you get to the register.
More Petsmart Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals 
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services! 
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog 
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service 
- Petsmart - employee treatment 
- Petsmart - royal canin dog, food mini special
- Petsmart - grooming
- Pet Smart - excessive cost of two batteries
- Petsmart - Betta Fish
- Pet Smart - a baby kitten