Petcogrooming nightmare

I took my 4 pound Yorkshire terrier to Petco to be groomed. When we picked him up the groomer said there was no charge because they cut his leg slightly. They said if we wanted to take him to the vet to be seen they would pay all the charges. They said that the cut was not too bad though. YES IT WAS!!! We took him right to the animal hospital and he required 5 staples in his little leg and had to be on meds for a week.

We brought the vet bill to PETCO as soon as we left the vet and was told that it would have to go to corporate and could take a few weeks. That was JULY 5th! Today is Sept. 21 and they still have not paid. I have made many calls to the manager and he keeps telling me that he will take care of it. Needless to say he has NOT!!!

I told him that wouldn't it be great to walk around PETCO and fill the shopping cart with stuff and then when I get to the register tell the cashier that I will pay in a few weeks. He told me that is not how things work. I told him that the hospital did repair my dogs botched leg and they expect payment just like PETCO does when they provide a service.

I am giving the store a few more days and then I am taking them to court.

BOYCOTT PETCO - THEY ABUSE ANIMALS AND TRY TO GET OUT OF PAYING THE BILL!!!