PersonalCreations.com / Slow shipping, extra charges
I made an order on www.personalcreations.com and bought a gift. I decided that it was better to pay for shipping to get my item as quick as possible. So I paid for fast shipping and was promised 2 day delivery which was very nice.
But my item did not arrive, and not only that, they also charged some extra money without my permission. I sent them a message using their online contact form but they did not reply, then I found their contact phone number and called. I explained what happened they promised to fix everything and asked me to wait on hold. They finally returned 35 minutes later and said that unfortunately they were not able to help me. They said that they can offer me a small discount on my next order.
That was terrible!! Instead of 2 day shipping I got 23 day delivery and also lost my money!
More PersonalCreations.com Complaints & Reviews
- Personal Creations - Scam 
- PersonalCreations.com - Poor Poor Customer Service and extremely Rude representative 
- Personal Creations - Do not order from them
- Personal Creations - Terrible quality product! 
- UMG Personal Creations - Fraudulent charges
- Personal Creations - disappointed
- PersonalCreations.com - They are not to be trusted
- Personal Creations - Damaged order
- Personal Creations - Sneaky Business Practice
- Personal Creations - Nightmare customer service