persian kittensSelling sick kittens

1 Review updated:

Do NOT purchase kittens from this place! I got two kittens and had to put both down due to serious medical problems. They came with antibiotics and she assured me that this was common and they would get better. After two thousand dollars in Vet bills and the heartache of having to put them down, I contacted her and she was very arrogant. She told me that her kittens have never had any problems and preceded to explain how this couldn't have been a problem with her breeding. I had taken them to several different Vets to get more than one opinion and they all agreed that the breeding was at fault. I do not usually post things like this but my kids are heartbroken and I don't want anyone else to have to go through what we did.

Di
Feb 18, 2015

More persian kittens Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      Jan 06, 2015
    persian kittens - Kathy Johnson
    Dazzling Gem
    MD

I purchased a kitten with ringworm, ear fungus, eye infection, coccidia, and birth defects which led to the kittens death a month later.

• Lm
      Jan 10, 2016

I'm sick reading this! I purchased my kitten and brought him home July 2015 and fell in love with this little guy! By October he was dead from FIP~ I was and still am completely devastated by this! After speaking with her she made me believe this is very rare and she never has sick kittens! I paid $600 for the kitten and she agreed to replace in the spring. I was hesitant as there is no way I could go threw the heartache again! Thank you for this review, I am local and plan to Do some research and maybe get the local news involved!