Perfectmatch.com / What a joke!

I've been a member on several other dating sites & I've got to say that this one is the worst yet and the most expensive one at that too! First thing I noticed is every single match that they have sent me have either been quite a distance from where I live or a photo less profile of a man at 5'6, when I stand 5'9 . Another downfall I came across was not knowing how recent their members on there really are because there is nothing that tells you how often they are active, but the main reason why I canceled my membership was out of the 10 profiles that I wrote to, only 1 responded and as for someone contacting me first, there hasn't been one single person in 4 or 5 days. It's kind of strange how I had "many" responses on all the other sites, especially upon first signing up & not a one on this one? Leaves a person to wonder if there really are such people on there or if it's a total scam.

A  17th of Aug, 2007 by
Regarding Perfectmatch.com, as with the complainant above, I did not receive responses from possible dates. On two other sites, I always received responses. After a while, I decided to randomly select (about) 10 women to email--attractive or unattractive. I rolled the dice and sent my emails. No responses. I emailed member services specialist David Johns and accused Perfectmatch of posting profiles of women who are no longer using the site. Mr. Johns did not respond to the accusation. Instead he rambled about how the subscribers have varying habits when it comes to managing their accounts and this is why I might not receive any responses.
N  5th of Mar, 2008 by
I joined PerfectMatch for $99 on 2-8-08 today is 3-6-08. NOT ONE CONTACT.

Posted two decent pix and a happy, neutral profile. Sent out 15emails and 20 "ice breakers." Rec'd NO replies. My 3 "perfect matches" had no pictures, lived nowhere near me, were not the same "type" according to the service's own "scientific" test, and didn't respond to my emails, anyway.

What a rip-off.

I've had many dates from Match.com and SeniorFriendFinder, rec'd a lot of support from each, and had fun--changed just because I still hadn't found "the one."
N  18th of Jun, 2008 by
Please send me my user name and password. Have asked for it numerous times with no response. Please give me your 800# so I may talk with someone. I am a paying member!
D  11th of Nov, 2008 by
perfect match works
N  1st of Jun, 2009 by
I'd have to agree with all of the above regarding perfectmatch.com... I feel like I've written a pretty good profile, filled out all the questions and put up a photo. Granted, I'm looking for someone fairly specific so I don't expect many matches, but I was able to find a few myself using the custom search. Unfortunetely it seems that all of them are entirely inactive, after sending out icebreakers to pretty much anyone on the entire custom search list (about 20 people) that came up in my entire state not one has responded after a week. I even emailed several, and gave them a non-perfect match email to contact me with if they so wished... no responses. Neither have I received a single person contacting me. Its rather fishy that there is no "who's looked at you" or "last logged on" information, which tells me this site is very likely a complete scam.
A  16th of Oct, 2009 by
i agree with all the above. when you first go on and it's free i got a bunch queries from women, mostly from foreign countries. if you contact someone close by you must join which of course costs you. once they take your money forget it. no email receipts. your bank can't stop payment. and lo and behold all those responses you got at first. no more. i've read what a lot have said and many are probably kinder in your temperment, me, i wanna whip somebodies ###.